Friday, November 17, 2006

17th NOVEMBER 2006

=) finally,a-level is over..and im sure those who went for the class outing were enjoying themselves..and sorry to nurul coz we went to eat steamboat..that was like not totally halal stuff..but thank you for coming!and to everyone who turned up for thoday's outing,i sincerely thank you!thanks for coming and thanks for the celebration and thanks for the present!thank you once again!and also i want to apologise to you guys about the "staying at my house".im really sorry for not inviting you guys...actually im ok if u guys come ober to my house and have fun..but it's a bit troublesome if u guys wanna stay overnight because my housemate is at home today..im really sorry,my dear friends.please understand.im really really sorry..once again..thanks for everything that you guys have done for us(wensx,mingz and i)and so sorry about not inviting you guys to come to my house!love ya!muacksss!!

mf pigcess!

6 Comments:

Blogger ty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18/11/06 1:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe 1st time got soooo many pple pei me go esplanade... romantic wor!!!! *touched* sorry if some of u were feelin borEDd.. heh.. n felt so great to eat all e prawns n crabs wif rachel n shawn... AHHH so memorable...! ooh ppl wif photos muz rem to post them up wor!!

tu4nyi~

18/11/06 1:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyx, i oso want to thank you all for the birthday celebration! =D

18/11/06 8:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had fun too ! even though i'm not one of the birthday girls :x

and munfoong, don't need to be sorry =)

and to all those pple with cameras, i'll appreciate it much if u all can post them up or send me. haha. muacks.

19/11/06 8:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe i upload some tml.. but now... good niteZ..

20/11/06 12:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...Mun Foong...you didn't have to say sooo many sorries and thanks... You said, and I did counted in fact, 5 "sorries" and 7 "thank yous".

We all understand...and will remember it for life... NO MATTER HOW MANY SORRIES YOU SAY, WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU! WE, OR AT LEAST I, WANT YOU TO REGRET FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..!! I WANT YOU TO BE MISERABLE..!!! DIE DIE DIE..!!! *lol* Ooops.

No, Jedi are harmonious pple. We forgive people, and hence you will be forgiven for all the evil sin you've committed. But hey, no one said we need to forget. =D

But yes...I had fun. Or did I? I didn't know whether that was called "fun". I didn't even know whether I enjoyed myself. I have no emotions. But I like the prawns. YUM! Next time...I'l slaughter anyone who tries to snatch them from MEEE..!! *looks at TuanYi and Rachel* Bwahahaha jK. As I said...Jedi are harmonious people...but I'm no Jedi. BAHAHA! DIE! =D

21/11/06 11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home